Mother’s Day is Sunday, May 10th. Only a few weeks away and right now we don’t know whether we’ll still be hanging out at home or… We are always happy to help you find something from the shop whether it is in the window or sitting on a shelf inside! Just email us at email@example.com and we’ll get back to you. Be sure to send your phone number and we can contact you with gift ideas and delivery and payment options.
Here is a sampling of a few of our Mom’s Day gifts.
- “Lomelino’s Cakes – 27 Pretty Cakes to Make Any Day Special” is full of inspiring pics and some amazing cake recipes. The author, Linda Lomelino grew up obsessed with baking and has shared all her tips and tricks! ($22.95)
- The little stacks of boxes in the window pic are the micro-fiber Hair Wraps($20.95) and Beach Towels ($22.95). Check out the previous blog post for all the details.
- A new book by Lisa Congdon, “A Glorious Freedom” is a delightful compilation of the lives that some amazing women turned around in midlife and later. ($19.95)
- “One Line a Day” is a journal that provides just enough space for a few thoughts for each day. It is cleverly laid out so you can see what you wrote (and thought) on that same day of the previous year. You can continue for five years, one day at a time. This is an enlightening way to monitor the progress of children, career, life…($16.95)
- This Kate Spade striped insulated tumbler will always remind mom of sunny days while she sips a cool drink! ($18.00)
- We have a lovely variety of scented candles in the shop. We featured the Illume “Fresh Sea Salt” scent in pretty glass vessels in two sizes. Large ($32.00) Small ($24.00) Let us know if you are looking for another scent!
- Rifle insulated wine glass tumblers. While the signature Rifle flowers look stunning, your wine will keep nice and cool inside! ($30.95)